Mark Andy, Inc., is the world's number one manufacturer of narrow web printing equipment. The company has a rich history of delivering solutions to increase productivity and profitability for the label and packaging markets. The company supplies leading global brands including Comco printing/converting machinery, Mark Andy printing/converting machinery and UVTechnology curing systems and replacement parts. The product lines enable Mark Andy to offer a full spectrum of web flexographic printing press capabilities for both the folding carton and flexible packaging markets and the tag and label industry. Mark Andy is headquartered in St. Louis, MO, with sales and distribution offices in France, Switzerland, and the UK.
* 1946 Mark Andrews built the first Mark Andy tape press
* 1950 Began manufacturing narrow web presses
* 1954 Designed rotary die cutting and converting equipment for pressure sensitive papers
* 1960's-70 Introduces in-line flexographic printing presses to the label marketplace
* 1980's Revolutionized the industry with Super Quick Change (SQC) technology
* 1990's Introduced innovative new products
* 1995 Mark Andy, Inc. acquired by Dover Corporation
* 2001 Expands with acquisition of Comco, the leading supplier of narrow web printing equipment designed flexible packaging and folding carton, and UVTechnology, a supplier of UV curing systems and replacement parts
* 2002 Launched new DT Digital Series and LP3000 Label Productivity Series
* 2002 Mark Andy launches new LP3000 press model, the latest technology in Label Productivity
* 2004 Mark Andy brand launches the industry's best design of servo driven in-line printing and converting, the XP5000
* 2005 Mark Andy launches VSR, an entire family inspection rewinders, establishing further expansion into narrow web market place
* 2006 Mark Andy, Inc. celebrates 60 years of innovation - since 1946, Mark Andy continues to lead the industry all over the world
* 2006 Mark Andy, Inc. recognized for leading solution provider in RFID - recipient of the 2006 FTA Technical Innovation Award
* 2006 Comco brand takes a giant leap forward with industry's fastest, most productive, servo driven converting machine, The Comco C2
* 2006 The company returned to private ownership with its acquisition by Morgenthaler Partners and Mark Andy management
Today, Mark Andy, Inc. is the Number One manufacturer of narrow flexographic web presses. Being the first is important because it is the key to our true goal: To be the best! To attain this goal, we realize we must grow. To grow, we must continue to operate in the spirit of innovation and service established by our founder.
Partnering with our customers is the true source of our strength and success. Only through mutually supportive relationships with customers can we plan today to meet the needs of tomorrow. And as always, customer needs come first. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Mark Andy, Inc. continues to blaze new trails, to invent new technologies, to develop innovative solutions for better quality, more reliable and repeatable production, and true quick-change capabilities. For Mark Andy, Inc. tommorrow brings new challenges to meet changing times and changing customer needs. Based on our past successes and anticipated growth, our future at Mark Andy, Inc. looks decidedly bright.
MARK ANDY strives to be the best and most innovative narrow web press company in the world, measured in terms of customer satisfaction, market share, product leadership and financial strength. We are dedicated to the growth and well-being of our employees and are committed to leverage its resources for prosperity and growth. Finally, in all of our activities, we will conduct ourselves with the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
Boost your business!
We have many services to improve the visibility of your products and your company