Baader 160 Gutting Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 160
- Whitefish Heading and Gutting machine
- Man.year: 1990
- This machine is used for processing bled or unbled cod, haddock
within a size range from 35-70 cm in total length (0,5 - 2kg).
- The fish which is exactly centered by centering clamps, is first headed with a straight cut.
- The collar bones are removed together with the head while neck meal is retained on the fish.
- Subsequently, the fish is slit open by means of a combined gutting and eviscerating tool which removes all guts.
* Power consumption: 1,5 kW
* Water consumption: 25 L/min
* Dimensions: 1,40 x 1,20 x 1,80 m
* Weight (net/gross): 650/920 kg