Baader 162 Gutting Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 162
- Whitefish Heading and Gutting machine
- Man.year: 1989
- Condition: overhauled
- This machine can be used both as pure gutting machine and as combined gutting and heading machine.
- Whitefish from 50-90 cm ih total length (1,00-5,00 kg) is processed in the Baader 162
without adaptation to specific size ranges within the totel working range of the machine.
- A circular knife severs the guts in way of the throat.
- A gutting knife fitted with ejectors opens the abdominal cavity by performing a circular cut and removes the belly contents.
- After a possible head cut, the centering clamps in way of the discharge
end of the machine release the safely held fish.
- The collar bones are retained on the fish.
* Capacity: 28 fish/min
* Power consumption: 3 kW
* Water consumption: 25 л /мин
* Dimensions: 1,50 x 1, 38 x 1,95 m
* Weight (net/gross): 965/1300 kg
* The Baader 162 can be combined with the Baader 185 and 200