Baader 189, Filleting Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 189
- Filleting machine for whitefish
- Man. year: 1981
- Condition: good
- This machine processes cod, pollack, haddoch, hake employing well proved system with high fillet yield.
- Fish from 40 to 85 cm (0,6 - 4, 5 kg gutted with head) are loaded on to the machine after heading.
- The filleting tools adjust themselves to the different fish size within the operating range.
- For skinning the fillets have to be transferred manually to a skinning machine.
- For a complete line heading machine Baader 427 and skinning machine Bader 51 are recommended.
* Capacity: 24-34 fish/min
* Power consumption: 3 kW
* Water consumption: 15 l/min
* Dimensions: 3,70 x 1,50 x 2,00 m
* Weight (net/gross): 1060/1650 kg