Baader 190, Filleting Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 190
- Filleting machine for whitefish
- Man. year: 1990
- Condition: good
- The Baader 190 is capable of producting absolutely boneless fillets cut from cod, pollock
and haddock within the range of 33-66 cm total fish length and from merluza measuring 30-70 cm
(=0,35-2,2 kg gutted fish, head on).
- This machine handles fish, heded and gutted on the Baader 160, continuously,
at a high rate of feeding varying with fish sizes.
- The Baader 190 processes either standard fillets or absolutely boneless fillets by means of an electronically controlled attachment.
- The fillets are automatically transferred to a skinning machine (Baader 51).
* Capacity: 40-65 fish/min
* Power consumption: 4,7 kW
* Water consumption: 40 l/min
* Dimensions: 3,60 x 1,20 x 2,10 m
* Weight (net/gross): 1500/2330 kg