Baader 212CK/182F, Filleting Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 212CK/182F
- Filleting machine for Alaska pollock
- Man. year:1989-1996
- Condition: "as is" or overhauled
- The Baader 212 RB processes Alaska pollack, cod, hoki and pink salmon and similar fish from 32-52 cm (=320-1200 gr) in total length.
- This machine combines heading, gutting, filleting and roe recovery.
- The fish is placed on a belt, in way to the heading unit, the size of the fish is electronically determined,
and the processing tools moved by stepping motors are individually controlled for each fish via the host computer.
- According to its size, the fish is first brought into the optimum position for heading.
- Heading is performed through a V-cut which saves as much meat as possible and is, beyond this,
advantageous for the possible subsequent roe extraction since the guts remain intact.
- Subsequently, the fish are filleted over the total length without previous tail cut.
- The controlled heading in form of V-cut and the filleting without tail cut result in a maximum fillet yield.
- The heading section of this machine is equipped with units and devices for roe extraction.
- Being electronically controlled, the roe extraction unit is operated from the standard control panel of the machine.
- Thanks to the very gentle treatment, roe membrane remains as far as possible intact.
- Guts and roe are discharged from the machine for the subsequent manual selection.
- Capacity: 120 fish/min
- Dimensions: 3,5 x 3,5 x 2 m
- Weight (net): 2350 kg