Baader 212K Gutting Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 212K
- Heading and Gutting machine for Alaska Pollock with roe and liver removal attachment
- Man.year: 1996
- Condition: excellent
- The Baader 212K - is autonomous, controlled by a computer processing unit for gutting
and heading of Alaska pollock with simultaneous extraction of roe and liver.
- It processes up to 150 fish/min within a size range from 35-50 cm in total length (350 - 1700 gr).
- The fish is headed with a meat saving cut.
- Subsequently, it is eviscerated in such a gentle manner that the roe and the liver remain fully intact.
- To ensure complete processing, you need to install the filleting machine Baader 182 or 212 and Skinner Baader 51/52.
* Capacity: 150 fish/min
* Power consamption: 2,5 kW
* Water consumption: 20 L/min
* Dimensions:4,34 x 1,85 x 1,66 m
* Weight (net/gross): 1140/1570 kg