Baader 56 Skinner for Herring
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 56
Skinner for Herring
- Man. year: 1991
- Condition: "As is" or overhauled
- This machine is designed for being directly attached to the herring filleting machines Baader 235 and 36.
- It receives the butterfly fillets, removes the dark fatty layer along the back
and skins them in a meat saving manner, the silver film is retained on the fillet.
- The working range is from 19 to 42 cm in total length.
- Knife sets can be added to cat the fillets into pieces.
- Easily exchangeable rollers fitted with blades are available for pieces of 15, 20, 24, 26, 30, 33, 36 or 40mm.
- If the skinning machine is attached, the filleting machines keep on producing butterfly fillets,
single fillets with skin as well as fried fish.
- Capacity: 600 fillet/min
- Power consumption: 0,75 kW
- Water consumption: 16 l/min
- Dimensions: 2,20 x 1,15 x 1,13 m
- Weight (net/gross): 391/486 kg