Hermle UWF 1000 CNC Max. 2000 rpm
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
CNC Controlled Universal Toolroom Milling Machine
Model UWF 1000 CNC
Table travel, longitudinal, X Axis 700 mm
Table travel, vertical, Y Axis 500 mm
Milling head travel, cross, Z Axis 550 mm
Table size 1,000 x 500 mm
Spindle taper SK/ISO 40
21 Spindle speeds, vertical / horizontal 25 – 2,000 rpm
Spindle quill stroke, vertical / horizontal 100 mm
Feeds, infinitely variable 1 – 2,000 mm/min
Quick feeds, X Y and Z Axes 5,000 mm/min
Spindle drive, approx. 6.9 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 10 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 3,300 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* HEIDENHAIN CNC Path Control in 3 axes, Model TNC 155, with monitor, graphics,
and various sub-programmes. Hand-held electric control.
* Vertical milling head is easily swivelled out of the working area when horizontal spindle is in use.
* Hydraulic tool clamping. * 15 different mandrels.
* Fixed angle table, 1000 x 500 mm, for heavy workpieces.
* Chip collection trays for all tables (full machine covers are not available).
* Separate switch cabinet. * Machine lamps.
* Central lubrication. * Separate coolant device. * Ampere display, etc