KLOCKNER EAS Blister Packing Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
1x Klockner, EAS, Blister Packing Machine, Year: 1995
• Klockner model EAS 1001 Unit-Dose blister packaging machine designed
for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical applications.
• Well suited for clinical trials and stability testing.
• Capable of running vinyl, polypropylene and aluminum.
• Produces up to 80 blister packs per minute depending on blister size.
• Cycles per minute: min 15 – max 90.
• This machine is ideal for research and development, physician samples
and small production runs as well as clinical trial packages.
• All stainless steel construction.
• Mobile on wheels.
• Complete with a full set of manuals.
• Includes several sets of tooling and spare parts.
• Includes chiller. 3kva, 410volts, 50Hz.
• Approx weight 750kg.
• Excellent condition.