Lindner GH 300
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Heavy Duty Thread and Worm Grinding Machine for Steering Worms
on automobile steering parts
Model GH 300
Height of centres 160 mm
Distance between centres, approx. 400 mm
Grinding Ø, min./max. 2 – 320 mm
Grinding length 300 mm
Lead range, min./max. 0.25 – 60 mm
Lead angle, right/left, each 45 °
Max. profile for worms 20 module
Grinding wheel, Ø x width 610 x 130 mm
Travel of grinding slide, approx. 100 mm
Workpiece speeds, infinitely variable 0.5 - 48 rpm
Spindle drive, approx. 39 kW
Total electrical load 90 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 12,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
· Motor-driven profile dressing device for diamond rolls, with dressing compensation
· mounted above the Grinding Wheels, actually fitted with two diamond rolls
· Two Grinding wheels mounted on one Flange
· Grinding spindle has outer support bearings.
· Complete workpiece handling system with tables for unfinished and finished parts
and with linear portalloader in connection with the hydraulic 3-jaw-chuck and the
hydraulic tailstock, prepared for steering worms.
· High motorized grinding spindle for high stock removal on steering worms, Resp. for grinding in solid workpieces
* Complete oil mist hood with sliding doors.
* Separate switch cabinet, Separate hydraulic unit.No coolant equipment available.