Lindner GL 2
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Universal Thread and Worm Grinding Machine
LINDNER GL 2
Grinding length 2,000 mm
Height of centres, approx. 280 mm
Max. length of workpiece 2,200 mm
Workpiece Æ, min./max. 10 – 550 mm
Workspindle bore enlarged to 105 mm
Lead range, min./max. 1 / 150 mm
Max. helix angle, right / left 30 / 40 °
Grinding wheel, Æ x width 500 x 50 mm
Profile size: module 14 mm
ballscrew thread/radius 12.5 mm
Workpiece speeds, steplessly adjustable 0.1 – 25 rpm
quick feed 60 rpm
Grinding wheel speeds, approx. 700 - 2,540 rpm
Spindle drive 8 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 20 kW - 380 V – 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 15,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
Machine is fitted to grind high precision ball screw spindles and equipped with the following
· Basic dressing slide built-on above the grinding wheel for mounting on the following dressing devices:
Automatic dressing device mounted above the grinding wheel for single-rib wheels, consisting of 2 adjustable dressing heads for truing the flanks.
(Ideal for worms with a profile of up to module 12 and / or regular threads).
Motor-driven profile roll (steel) crush-dressing device for multi-ribbed thread/ballscrew profiles.(Ideal for grinding ball screw spindles)
Circular arc dressing device, hydraulically driven for single ribbed ball screw profiles
· Dressing speed / dressing time can be set in 20 steps.
· Correction device for leadscrew. The Leadscrew is kept on constant temperature.
· Automatic workpiece indexing device for automatic longitudinal and peripheral indexing. No. of starts can be set: 1 - 12.
· 4 adjustable steadyrests for supporting and aligning the workpieces.
· Complete coolant unit with filtersystem and centrifuge and cooling system for constant coolant temperature
· Covered working area with sliding door and oil exhaust hood.
· Various change gears and other accessories.