Maho MH 1000 E Max. 3200 rpm
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
CNC Controlled Universal Milling Machine with Tool Changer
MAHO MH 1000 E
Table travel: X axis, longitudinal 1,000 mm
Table travel: Y axis, vertical 500 mm
Table travel: Z axis, cross 700 mm
Table size (fixed angle table) 700 x 1,250 mm
Min./max. distance from vertical spindle to table top 138 / 498 mm
Distance between spindle and column, max. approx. 800 mm
Spindle taper SK 50 (!)
Spindle stroke (quill), vertical / horizontal 100 / 125 mm
Spindle speeds (infinitely variable in 2 steps) 20 – 3,200 rpm
Feeds, X, Y and Z axes 1 – 3,000 mm/min
Quick feeds, X, Y and Z axes 6,000 mm/min
Spindle drive 15 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 20 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 6,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* MAHO Continuous Path Control, Model CNC 432, for 3 axes, with colour monitor, graphics, and all the usual subprograms and cycles. Mobile manual control unit.
New flat screen.
* 24-position tool changer, built-in, for the vertical and horizontal spindles.
* Vertical manually swivelling milling head with hydraulic tool clamping and vertical quill.
* Horizontal milling spindle in cross slide.
* Fixed angle table, 700 x 1250 mm. Max. load on table approx. 800 kg.
* Coolant device. * Various tool holders.
* Completely covered working area with sliding doors.