Oil Barge GRT: 1834 t
ASIA (South East)
- Length Overall 230 ft (70.10m)
- Length B.P 67.30m
- Beam Moulded 60 ft (18.29m)
- Depth Moulded 18 ft (5.49m)
- Draft Designed 3.63m
- Class Notation: BV I* Hull* Mach Barge – Oil, Unrestricted Navigation.
- GRT: 1834 t
- NRT: 807 t
- Lightship Weight: 970.19MT
- Displacement: 4247.55MT at summer graft
- Tank Capacity: ±3277.50MT
- Hull Material: Steel
- This double hull and double bottom oil barge is designed for carrying
base oil and finished oil which flashpoint is below 60ºC
- Fresh Water: ±21 M³
- Fuel Oil: ±8 M³
- Cargo Tank: ±3750 M³
- Dirty Oil Tank: ±16 M³
- Sewage: ±16 M³
Machinery, Equipment, & Piping
- Cargo Fuel Pump: 2 x 2GC/BL350 Q=350 M³/hr, P=0.8 Mpa, 1500rpm.
- Reduction Gear Box: 2 x 135 r = 1:1.
- Diesel Engine: 2 x for starting cargo fuel pump, 6135AZcaf, w = 190kW/220hp, n = 1500rpm.
- Generator: 2 x 24kw Daewoo, 415V/50Hz/3ph
- General Pump: 1 x 22 m³/hrx26m/h
- Fire Pump: 1 x 22 m³/hrx26m/h