EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Automatic Sawblade Sharpening Machine
Year approx. 1971 always maintained and reconditioned
Range of Saw Blade Ø 250 – 1.350 mm
Tooth width 5 – 40 mm
Minimal Bore of Sawblade 30 mm
Dimension of Grindingwheel Ø / thick / bore 225 x 4 x 16 mm
Speed of Grindingwheel 3.000 rpm
Adjustment of grinding head angle
Grinding Spindle drive, approx. 1,2 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 1.5 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 1,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Gear Box for automatic indexing from tooth to tooth without using indexing discs
* The Number of teeth are adjusted by change gears according gear table.
* Automatic Infeed of the grinding head by timer and counter and geared motor.
* Built-in adjustment for grinding pre-cutting teeth and regular teeth driven by a cam
Inside the gear box,
* By adjusting the grinding head it is also possible to profile the teeth
* Dust extractor, change gears, etc.