Schutte WU 500 NC 4
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Universal Tool Grinding Machine with CNC Control in 4 Axes
SCHÜTTE WU 500 NC 4
Height of centres 220 mm
Distance between centres / clamping length 750 / 500 mm
Table size 290 x 1,600 mm
Intermediate table 110 x 1,200 mm
X / Y / Z axes 500 / 320 / 320 mm
Feed speeds, X, Y & Z axes 0.005 – 5 m/min
Grinding head swivelling, vertical axis, manual 200 °
Grinding head tilting, manual +/- 90 °
Speed range of R axis, approx. 0 – 50 rpm
Grinding spindle speeds, infinitely variable, approx. 2,000 – 12,000 rpm
Workpiece holding fixture 50 ISO
Indexing 1 – 999 °
Leads 0.5 – 10,000 mm
Spindle drive 4 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 10 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 4,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* SCHÜTTE CNC Continuous Path Control for 4 axes with SIEMENS/BOSCH components and SIEMENS SPS Control
Model S5-100 U, with colour monitor. Program input is directly on a keyboard, freely programmable.
* Various subprograms for hobs with straight and spiral grooves, and for solid carbide cutting tools.
* Mobile manual control device for all axes, with electronic hand wheel, ampere display, and speed display.
* Large coolant device with band filter, oil mist exhaust.
* Completely covered working area with 4 doors.
* Various tool holding mandrels.
* Various grinding wheel holding fixtures.
* Vice base for mounting on table.
* Central lubrication, etc.