Schutte WU 500 NC 6
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Universal Tool Grinding Machine with CNC Control in 6 Axes
SCHÜTTE WU 500 NC 6
Height of centres 200 mm
Distance between centres / clamping length 750 / 500 mm
Table size 290 x 1,600 mm
Intermediate table 110 x 1,200 mm
X / Y / Z axes 500 / 320 / 320 mm
Feed speeds, X, Y & Z axes 0.005 – 5 m/min
Grinding head swivelling, vertical axis (B axis) 300 °
Grinding head tilting (C axis) +/- 30 °
Speed range of R axis 0 – 50 rpm
Grinding spindle speeds, approx. 5,000 – 10,000 rpm
Workpiece holding fixture 50 ISO
Indexing 1 – 999 °
Leads 0.5 – 10,000 mm
Spindle drive 4 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 10 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 4,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* SCHÜTTE CNC Continuous Path Control for 6 axes with SIEMENS components and a SIEMENS SPS Control
Model S5-100 U, with colour monitor. Program input is directly on a keyboard, freely programmable.
* Various program parameters for grinding all kinds of workpieces: Cutting tools with straight and spiral grooves
relief grinding, grinding with or without radius, and also for grinding solid carbide cutting tools.
* Grinding spindle can be used with two grinding tools.
* Ampere display.
* Small coolant device.
* Oil mist exhaust system, mounted above the machine.
* Completely covered working area with 4 doors.
* Various tool holding mandrels.
* Small 3-jaw chuck, Ø approx. 120 mm.
* Gap of approx. 60 mm in the upper housing to allow mounting of long tools (deep hole drilling tools) through the workspindle bore.
* Central lubrication, etc.