Accurshear 13' x 3/8" Guillotine Shear
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Cutting Capacity: 3/8" (M/S)
Cutting Capacity: .230 (S/S)
Cutting Length: 13'
Rake Angle Degree: 0.5°~2.5°
Blade Gap: 05~1.2"
Throat Depth: 13"
Working Table Height: 36"
Blade Length: 13'
Stroke Per Minute: SPM 10
Hold Downs: 19
Hold Down Force: 65 Tons
Back Gauge Speed: 3.5" IPS
Back Gauge Range: 39"
Back Gauge Motor: 0.75Hp
Hydraulic Pressure: 275 Bar
Motor Power: 50 Hp
Oil Tank Capacity: 137 Gal.
Overall Dimensions: 190" x 100" x120"
Flush Floor Mounted
Machine Weight: 49,800 lbs.
Power supply AC 220V~480V,3ph,50/60HZ
CNC Control System ELGO P40T
Electrical Components: Schneider
Main Motor: Siemens
Angle Measurement Sensor: OPKON
Servo Motor: DELTA Servo Drive
Cutting Blades: FEILI
Hydraulic System: Bosch-Rexroth
Excellent cut, perfect speed. ACCURL CNC Hydraulic Guillotine Shear
can cut all kinds steel while maintaining the highest production
capacity with maximum precision and quality
• Tough construction with the same solid framework we use for all Accurl Shears
• User friendly ELGO P40T CNC Touch Screen control unit
• Better cutting:
• Automatic calculations of the shear functions upon material input
• Auto Blade Gap Adjustment
• Auto Cutting angle Adjustment
• Ball screw back gauge 39.3"
• Efficient, low noise and accurate hydraulic system BOSCH REXROTH.
• Silent and reliable internal gear pump from USA
• Delta Frequency Servo Drive for CNC back gauge control
• 36" Squaring arm with scale and flip stop for front gauging
• Protection covers (side and rear)
• Usage of high-tech bed mills for single point referencing on entire frame.
• ACCURL® chooses the best products to guarantee long-lasting and high-tech
• ACCURL® selects the best components.
• Built in safety systems (light guards & Laser beam safety photocells)
AccurlUSA 13' X 3/8" Master-Cut CNC Shear:
Elgo P40 CNC Touch Control, Servo Backgauge: $11,400 (included)
Pneumatic Sheet Support System: $4,000 (Included)
Delivery: 8-10 weeks: FOB Long Beach, CA
Terms: 40% down with order, 50% prior to ship, 10% at installation.