Used Pulp / Paper / Board Machinery1,229 results
Last offers for used Pulp / Paper / Board Machinery
Used pulp machines, tissue paper machines, board paper production machines, paper converting machine, paper finishing machines
You will find all types of second hand paper & board paper machines sold as complete or parts of paper machines, such as Stock Preparation equipment such as Pulper, Deflakers, Refiners, Screens, Deink & Flotation equipment, Washing, Dispersion, Headboxes, Fourdrinier table & Cylinder Formers, Wire, Press and Drying sections, Calendars & Super-calendars, Size Presses, but also spare rolls and many other equipment for paper production.
· You will find also all types of second hand paper converting machines, such as slitter rewinders, unwinders, Sheeter, sheet cutter, but also oll components for the corrugating industry, such as corrugators,
Finally, you will find all types of finishing paper machines such as tissue paper finishing machines ( tissue paper rolls, Napkin, Wipes & facial paper machines, paper bags machines, paper plates, stationery paper machines, and many other specialized finishing machines.
· Paper machine production, converting, finishing manufacturers are worldwide, mainly the USA, Italy, France, Germany, Japan and now China . Most companies have been through a wave of recent take over and company purchases
Major manufacturers and groups are Beloit, Voith, Black Clawson, Valmet, Overmeccanicca, KMW, Metso, BHS, Agnati, Jagenberg, Strecker, Pasaban, Strecker, and now many Chinese makers. but also especially for hygiene products Perini, PCMC, Bretting, Casmatic, Cassoli,
The Pulp and Paper Mills industry has experienced mixed results in recent years, as the global increase in digital media and internet usage have reduced the demand for various traditional paper products such as newsprint.
but the demand is switching to an increase of packaging product machines, and an increase on tissue paper dedicated machines: as an example, the global market for Tissue Paper Packaging Machines estimated at US$ 216 Million in the year 2020,with a sharp increase to expect.
Paper Is Big Business Today : the global production of paper and cardboard stood at approximately 419.7 million metric tons in 2017. More than half of that production was attributable to packaging paper, while almost one third was attributable to graphic paper.
- The gross revenue of International Paper in the United States: $23.6 billion.
- 20% of the world’s population today consumes 87% of the printing and writing papers that are produced every year.
- By 2020, the paper production section is expected to have increased outputs by 77% when compared to 1995 numbers.
The world's three largest paper producing countries are China, the United States, and Japan. These three countries account for more than half of the world’s total paper production, while the leading paper importing and exporting countries are Germany and the United States. Despite paper usage being reduced in North America, it is growing throughout the world.
· China and the United States are some of the top consumers globally of paper and cardboard products.
· China is currently the largest producer of paper and related products in the world, generating nearly 108 million metric tons in 2014.
While new paper machines are increasingly difficult to sell in their entirety, demand for support c( converting, finishing ) equipment and spares remains steady: . New and Used Stock prep equipment, pumps, screens, agitators, lab equipment, rolling stock, rewinders, and roll wrap machines are examples of equipment that can add value. All paper manufacturers have this equipment in mills, regardless of the product being made, widening its marketability. These components are more readily dismantled and can be moved at a reasonable cost. Beyond that, most mills have a significant inventory of spare motors and parts to ensure paper machines can continue running around the clock. Because most mills operate older machines, many of these transactions are being conducted in the used market.