Aluminum Crew Boat
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
ALUMINUM CREW BOAT
- Originally built for Coast Guard
- Engines: Twin 8V71 Detroit Diesel
- Engines are fresh rebuilds
- less than 100 hrs on each of them
- Transmissions: 2:1 ratio
- Top speed: 22 knots
- Set up for dual station steering
- Accommodations: 4 bunk beds
- Headroom: 6'8"
- Fuel capacity: 300 gals in two 150 gal tanks
- Watertight bulkheads: 4
- Rear deck: Dimensions are 15' x 14'
- Head: Yes
Comments from the owner
- This boat does not have a current COI but
can probably be certified for 30 persons.
- This boat is in the middle of having
its interior updated and refurbished.
- No corrosion - used in fresh water for the last 30 years
- Boat needs paint and interior finished
- Mechanically she is turnkey drive anywhere
- No major dents or scrapes in hull.
- With new paint she will show very nice and clean.
- Nice 4 d-rubber bumper around entire boat