Baader M3000/M6000 Trimming Line for 12 Stations
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
1x Marel, M3000/M6000, Trimming Line for 12 Stations, Year 2010
The whitefish trimming line has individual operator stations for trimming fillets.
Each station has a worktable and bins for products and trimmings.
Each operator is individually monitored allowing the implementation of personal achievement systems.
The trimming line is controlled by the MPS Trimming module.
Marel's trimming line for whitefish plays a key role in the company's flowline concept.
The line is also suitable for other species, for example catfish,
or where the product needs to be lit up on an illuminated workbench for inspection.
Line complete with next equipment:
1. Feeding conveyor
2. Working table for 12 operators' stations
3. Double dynamic weighter Marel M3000
4. Inspection table Marel M6000
- Up to 4 different product routes on main product conveyor
- Monitoring of individual operator performance
- Increased throughput per operator
- Improved product utilization
- Reduced product handling
- Automatic infeed
- Quality assurance
- Optional terminal at each station for operator feedback
- Displays individual production rates, quality control information (defects), comparison with line average and bonus earned.
- Ergonomic operator environment
- Adjustable seat and standing platform.
• Dimensions: Outer Dimensions Each operator station approx. 1000 mm in length
• Weight: Approx. 100 - 150 kg per station, depending on configuration
• Height: Approx. 1100 mm from floor to worktable. Max. height approx. 1700 mm
• Belt Width: Product take-away belt approx 300 mm
• Box Volume Shipped in containers
• Other Height to take-away belt: approx. 1000 mm
• Height to infeed conveyor: approx. 1500 mm
• Capacity: 50-60 pcs/min, depending on product and no. stations
• Belt Speed: 0.8 - 1.3 m/sec depending on configuration and desired throughput
• Air: Min 6 bar
• Water: Manual water guns on each station
• Electrical: Less than 2.5 kW
• Raw Material:
• Suitable for Whitefish fillets or portions
• Piece Size Less than 200 mm in width
• Batch Size Input buffer for at least 3 fillets per station
• Output Buffers No. Output Conveyors 1 product conveyor and 1 conveyors for by-products
• No. Output Buffers: 3 on product conveyor, 1 on by-product conveyors
• Release Method Individual, with sensor or all at a time, periodically
• Material AISI 304 stainless steel and PP, PE, POM plastic
• Motor Type: Drum motors or gear motors, depending on configuration
• Belt Type: Plastic modular belts
• Cleaning Optionally delivered with spraying nozzles for belts
• Mounting Bolted to floor
• Usage Ergonomically designed operator area
• Other Electrical cabinets on top for improved reliability and easy maintenance