AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1985 Battenfeld Fischer Model VK1-6DL Continuous Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
In-machine trimming, orientation and removal!
Upgraded with new Barber Coleman Maco 6500 microprocessor controls!
- Head configuration - dual head with 250 m.m. center to center distances between heads
- Clamp design - dual sided shuttle
- Extruder diameter and ratio - 120 m.m.- 20:1
- Extruder H.P.- 150 H.P.
- Plasticizing capacity - 770 pounds per hour
- Clear platen dimensions - 20" x 9.8"
- Clamp force - 17 tons
- Maximum clamp open daylight - 18.875"
- Carriage stroke - approximately 22.6"
UPGRADES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Barber Coleman Maco 6500 microprocessor controls
- 100 point parison programmer
- Hydraulic power packs rebuilt
- Vickers pumps and valving
- Closed loop recirculating pump and larger heat exchanger with Penn valve added to power packs
to control and maintain consistent oil temperature whether the machine is running single sided
or dual sided operations - no more elevated oil temperatures if you are running single sided
for extended periods!
- Linear transducers
- Clamps have been rebushed
- All hydraulic cylinders rebuilt approximately 2 years ago