Consolidated HC-120, Stainless Steel Frame Cartoner MIN 1,5” – MAX 3”. Height will be MAX 2”. Depth could be from 5” to MAX 11”
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
The HC 120 is a high quality up to 120 cpm cartoner that erects, closes,
and glues cartons but requires manual loading of product into the cartons.
The cartoner is constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminium
with the pharmaceutical and food industries intended as target customers.
This machine is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of product
and speed ranges in order to offer the most utility.
The HC-120 relies on mechanical synchronization of the various moving components
that perform the process of erecting and closing a carton to reduce setup time.
Electronic setup parameters are saved and recalled, in the form of box recipes,
using the HMI (Human Machine Interface).
The values are loaded into the PLC (Programmable Logic controller) program
by the simple entry of a box number.
These parameters will include pneumatic and glue functions that are controlled in relation
to the position of cartons on the cartoner chains enabling a wide range of throughput rates
with minimal or no parameter adjustment.
The use of the PLC and HMI enables the cartoner to accept a wide range of optional equipment
such as coders, labellers, barcode readers, and conveyors reducing control system complexity,
increasing reliability and performance while concentrating control functions to the touch screen.
• Speed varies depending upon operator dexterity.
• 2 heads rotary carton feeder, lexan safety covers.
• Clean air supply at 80 psig minimum.
• Omron SYSMAC CP1H, (3) Bonfiglioli Vectron drives.
• Electrical: 208-240V, 3ph, 60Hz, 15 amps.
• This machine is desinged to Only Do Sleeves.
• The Range is Limited to Width (by the direction of travel) is MIN 1,5” – MAX 3”.
• Height will be MAX 2”. Depth could be from 5” to MAX 11”