Cutera XEO Cosmetic Lasers
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
• Pearl – a new laser wavelength to renew the skin’s surface
• Titan – deep dermal heating for collagen contraction
• Laser Genesis – skin rejuvenation using microsecond 1064 nm Nd:YAG for treating wrinkles, diffuse redness, large pores, texture and acne scars
• LimeLight – 3 in 1 programmable wavelength device for effectively treating red & brown dyschromia and facial telangiectasia
• AcuTip 500 – 6.35 mm tip for treating discrete vessels and solar lentigines Hair Removal
• CoolGlide 1064 nm Laser Hair Removal – laser hair removal on all skin types, including tanned skin
• ProWave 770 Hair Removal – fast and easy hair removal using programmable wavelength Vascular Treatments
• LimeLight – programmable light-based device for treating diffuse redness and fine telangiectasia
• Excel 1064 nm Laser Vein Therapy – removal of telangiectasia, deep reticular leg veins, spider veins and angiomas
• AcuTip 500 Vascular Therapy – treatment of superficial telangiectasia on the face or body
Multiple Technologies, One Platform Today’s aesthetic marketplace demands flexibility.
The Xeo platform combines the most versatile laser and light technologies in a single system to address the myriad of needs in your patient population.
The Xeo is differentiated by its ability to precisely control key parameters at all therapeutic levels – a key element for successful treatment outcomes.
Whether you are interested in skin rejuvenation, hair removal, or the widest range
of vascular treatments in the industry, the Xeo platform delivers an aesthetic practice powerhouse.
Long-Pulse Nd:YAG laser for Skin Rejuvenation, Hair Removal and Vascular Cutera has created a long-pulse, 1064 nm
Nd:YAG laser that represents several clinical firsts, including:
• CoolGlide® – permanent hair reduction on all skin types, including tanned skin
• Laser Genesis™ – patent pending microsecond technology for comfortable skin rejuvenation,
offering improvement of diffuse redness, large pores, fine wrinkles, and uneven texture
• Excel™ – effective treatment of the largest variety of vascular conditions including facial and leg veins
This innovative, easy-to-use system includes PowerFlex™ technology, which features independent control of fluence, pulse width, and repetition rate.