Eppendorf 5403 Refrigerated Centrifuge
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
”Used Eppendorf 5403 Refrigerated Centrifuge”
• Condition: Used
• Power Supply: 115 VAC - 8.5 A - 60 Hz
• Eppendorf 5403 Refrigerated Centrifuge works with
biological material. Sometimes it is very important to keep
the samples cooled. This cooled centrifuge makes it
possible to keep the desired temperature during
• An example of use is separating the hydrozylate after
enzymatic hydrolysis of wheat and barley straw when
analyzing monomer sugars. The glucose which is
soluble in water will be in the liquid fraction and the
lignin will be in the solid pellet after centrifugation.
The temperature during the centrifugation is 10 C
• The centrifuge is also use for compositional analysis of
wheat and barley straw.
• Max. 15.000 rpm
• 24 position rotor
• 1.5 - 1.9 ml micro centrifuge tubes.
• Temperature: From - 10 C to Room temperature