- 83 rooms, all with private facilities.
- Reception at main entrance.
- 2 large day rooms with tv approximately 63 m2.
- one laundry room and wardrobe.
- Dims: 76.6 m loa - 11.4 m breadth.
- Classed with S.U.K. - Valid till 31.05.2014
- Barge built 1963
- Accommodation part built 1992
- The flotel has been upgraded in 1998, 2000, 2005 and 2007
- Length Over All: 76,5 m
- Breath Extreme: 11,4 m
- Høyde på lekter: 3,3 m
- Depth main deck: 1,3 m
- Air draught above main deck: 9,1 m
- S.U.K = Schiffsuntersuchungskommision
- Port of registration: Hamburg, Germany
- Fuel oil tank: 20 cbm.
- Fresh water tank: 18 cbm.
- Sewage water tank: 24 cbm. (2 stk 12 cbm.)
- Reception and office at the main entrance.
- Number of rooms: 82
- (Each rooms 4,4 x 3,6 m = 15,84 m2)
- All rooms with private facilities, equipped with one bed, one
- sofa bed, one armchair, desk, with chair, wardrobe, curtain rail.
- Number of showers: 84
- Number of WC: 85
- Public areas: 1 laundry room with 3 washing machines and 3
- tumble dryer 2 day rooms approximately 63 m2.
- Fire alarm system Scana Servoteknikk MBF802 installed
- Smoke detectors in all guest rooms, day rooms, corridors and machine room
- Manual fire alarm release in all corridors and public area
Fire Pump / “Deluge” System
- The flotel is equipped with own fire pump for supplying
of water to the fire hoses on board
- There is also installed a “deluge” sprinkler system outside
on starboard side under the water drainage system
- This makes it possible to make a water based “fire wall”
between the flotel and other ships alongside
- The flotel is equipped with a Cummins emergency generator with capacity 48 kW
- This is usually only to be used when moving the flotel from one place to next,
and if there should be cut in the power supply from the shore connection
- Power supply for the facility will normally be taken from shore feeders
- Shore connection 400V (380V) 50 Hz TN-S 5 system 125 A approximate 75 kW
Sewage Handling System
- for connection through a hose with a size
of 4 inch to the public sewage system
Fresh Water System
- Fresh water system is arranged for connection to shore by a 2 1/2 inch hose.
Heating And Ventilation
- All rooms are heated by a central oil heater system.
- Each room has one ventilation fan, and
the public area has own ventilation.
Mooring Equipment And Towing Arrangement
- Mooring facilities and towing arrangements in accordance
with class requirements and national rules
Gangways And Rails
- The vessel has suitable gangway from quay to main entrance.
- Aluminum gangway with measures; Width 0.7 x Length 5.1 m