Glas-col 107A Shaker
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1x Glass Col, 107A, Shaker
Model No 2:107A 0616700009
The versatility of Glas-Col's Large Capacity Mixers makes it a perfect choice
for any laboratory.
The unique design of the system allows for a variety of mixing applications
to be handled with one unit. Whether you need gentle, orbital-type shaking
or more vigorous vortexing of a sample, the Large Capacity Mixer can fill both needs.
The unit is also designed to handle a wide variety of vessels from micro-centrifuge tubes
to large vessels, such as Erlenmeyer flasks.
The interchangeable cartridge system allows the user to quickly switch from one type
of vessel to another, or to mix more than one type of vessel at a time.
The cartridges are made of chemical resistant foam and ABS plastic.
• Variable speed. At the low end of the 100-2000 rpm speed range, the sample is mixed
with a gentle, orbital motion.
The high end of the range will mix the sample with a vigorous vortexing action.
• Pulsing feature interrupts vortexing to join upper and lower strata
for more thorough mixing.
• DC motor with filtered control for smoother operation and longer motor life.
• Interchangeable cartridge system allows units to be adapted to different vessels.
• Can accommodate 6" (150mm) tubes