Haigh Chadwick Laymaster Crosslapper
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
- Inlet width (web) 2000 mm
- Apron width 2500 mm
- Laydown width 2600 mm (can be modified to suit requirements)
- Bottom Lattice width 3000 mm
- Rigid main frame with lightweight polished steel rollers on substantial bearing units.
- Antistat aprons, finger-jointed for constant thickness.
- The aprons tensioned by pneumatic cylinders via heavy duty reinforced timing belts.
- Tracking of aprons by photocell systems and air piston actuated apron guide/compensating rollers.
- Conveyor aprons are driven by AC Servo Motor.
- Traverse mechanism driven by AC Servo Motor.
- The bottom lattice (delivery apron) is of the plastic lath type and driven by separate AC geared motor.
- Inclined endless PVC conveyor to transfer web from Card unit to Laymaster Crosslapper.