Heller MC 12 Max. 12000 rpm
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
CNC Controlled Horizontal Machining Centre
HELLER MC 12
Cross stroke of Milling head slide X axis 560 mm
Vertical stroke of spindle head Y axis 560 mm
Longitiudanal stroke Z axis 510 mm
Pallet size 400 x 400 mm
Max. workpiece size approx. 500 x 500 x 500 mm
Max. workpiece weight 400 kg
Pallet exchange time approx. 10 sec.
NC rotary table Indexing B axis 360.000 x 0,001 °
NC rotary table Turning B axis 25 rpm/min
Tool holder cone HSK 63
Tool size Ø x lg. x weight 90/140 x 300 x 8 mm/kg
Spindle speeds, infinitely variable 45 – 12,000 rpm
Feeds / quick feeds XYZ 1 – 50,000 mm/min
Feed force 6.000 nm
Spindel torque 102 nm
Spindle drive 26 kW Total electrical load, approx. 35 kW - 400 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 8,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* 4-Axis SIEMENS CNC Path Control, Model SINUMERIC 840 D,
Actually equipped with SIEMENS SHOPMILL Surface/Programming Software plus
* Pallet changer with twin pallets with protection guard for mounting the workpieces during the machining process onto the outside pallet, which can be turned manually 4 x 90°.
* Pallet according DIN 55 201-A1, with hydraulic workpiece clamping inside table,
* 42-position tool magazine with tool replacement door outside the working area,The Mainspindle picks up the toolholders directly from tool magazine
* Laser-operated tool breakage control
· Infrared Receiver for RENISHAW Measuring Probe head for WP Measuring ( however without probe head)
* Large KNOLL Coolant supply device Model AE 1058 with high pressure pump for the thru spindle coolant supply and with vlies filtering unit model KNOLL KF built-on the coolant tank.
* Transportation of swarfs via a worm built-in the machine body and furtheron on a outside standing KNOLL Swarf conveyor Model 400 K, complete housing for the working area.
* Approx. 25 different workpiece holder with HSK 63 shaft cone.