Henninger ZS 150
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
HENNINGER ZS 150
Centre Hole Grinding Machine
Distance between centres/ Length of the workpiece 2,500 mm
Height of centres 150 mm
Centre hole grinding range Ø 2 - 110 mm
Max. taper angle of centre hole 45 - 120 °
Taper angle on dresser to be adjusted 60 and 90 °
Clamping range of vice 5 - 150 mm
Workpiece- Ø above clamping jaws 350 mm
Workpiece- Ø above tailstock centre 225 mm
Vertical stroke of grinding head 150 mm
Grinding wheel Ø (shaft Ø 6/ 8 mm) 10/20/32 resp. 60 mm
Eccentric motor rotational speed 50 rpm
Grinding spindle speeds, approx. 10,000/18,000 rpm
Total electrical drive, approx. 1 kW - 380 V – 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 1,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Manual setting/clamping of workpiece vice allows exact centric clamping.Equipped with carbide jaws.
* Adjustment for grinding spindle excenter: 0 – 40 mm.
* On-side mounted, swivable dresser with adjustable cone angle and notches at 60 and 90°
* Not driven tailstock with centre, height adjustable.
* Mounted switch cabinet.
* Coarse and fine adjustment of the grinding head height by two hand wheels
* Large platform with stair and railing for safe working and operating at the machine head