HERZOG AND HEYMANN KL 112-8-4-FBS
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
A3 mini folder, especially for leaflets
Max format 35 x 50 cm
Min format 5 x 7 cm
minimum length of the fold 18 mm
This small format Herzog + Heymann folder from the KL 112 series is intended for processing
of small and micro products.
Thanks to the bending roller diameter of 26 mm, a minimum bending length of 18 mm can be achieved.
The machine is extremely flexible, eg. Products for the pharmaceutical industry (inserts or external), G.
Instructions for use and glued or stapled products are processed
- FBS suction power supply with compressor and air separator
- Total or batch counter
- First station with 8 pockets, entrance width 35 cm, downstream knife shafts (for grooving and drilling), anti-noise cover
- second station with 4 pockets infeed width 35 cm, downstream knife shafts (for grooving and drilling), anti-noise cover
- H&H 177 mountable belt transfer table
- Permanent display of small format 177