Humphrey, ZEISS IOL Master 5.4
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Our trained technicians have tested and serviced this IOL 5 to ensure it is operating to the manufacturer’s specifications.
The Zeiss system software is version 5.4.4 and the operating system is Windows XP.
*Table not included, please see other listings for unit with Manufacture table.
KEY FEATURES :
– The IOLMaster from Carl Zeiss sets a new standard for highly accurate,
precise measurements of all ocular characteristics necessary for IOL power calculations.
– The IOLMaster from Carl Zeiss is the world’s first instrument for the totally
non-contact measurement of all data required for the calculation of intraocular lenses.
– After more than ten years of clinical experience and ongoing product
enhancement, the IOLMaster is truly the Gold Standard in biometry.
Measuring ranges :
Axial length 14 – 40 mm
Corneal radii 5 – 10 mm
Depth of anterior chamber 1.5 – 6.5 mm
White-to-white 8 – 16 mm
Scaling of display :
Axial length 0.01 mm
Corneal radii 0.01 mm
Depth of anterior chamber 0.01 mm
White-to-white 0.1 mm
Formulas for IOL calculation:
• SRK® II, SRK/T, Holladay, Hoffer Q, Haigis
• Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of the corneal refractive power subsequent to refractive corneal surgery
• Haigis-L for IOL calculation for eyes after myopic/hyperopic LASIK/PRK/LASEK
• Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
• Optimization of IOL constants Interfaces
• Data interface for office management systems
• Data export to CD-RW or USB storage media
• Provision of data for Holladay IOL Consultant and HIC.SOAP Pro
• Ethernet port for network connection and network printer
• Compliance with HIPAA directive (USA only)in regard to user authentification and identification