Illumina ECO EC-101-1001, Thermal Cycler
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1x Illumina, ECO EC-101-1001, Thermal Cycler
The Eco Real-Time PCR system puts powerful qPCR applications within reach of individual researchers.
Large, expensive thermal cyclers that take up an entire workspace are replaced with an affordable,
compact system that fits easily on any lab bench.
Delivering unsurpassed data quality in less than 40 minutes for 40-cycle runs,
the Eco system revolutionizes qPCR accessibility for both new and experienced Real-Time PCR users.
The flexible Eco platform supports all chemistries and Real-Time PCR applications,
including absolute quantification by standard curve,
relative quantification using the ΔΔCq method
with support for multiple reference gene normalization,
allelic discrimination by end-point fluorescence,
and genotyping by High Resolution Melt (HRM) curve analysis.
Whatever your qPCR needs are, the Eco system meets them.
- Thermal system: Proprietary hollow silver block with Peltier-based system
- Block format: 48-well block
- Consumables: 48-well custom plates and optical adhesive seals
- Sample volumes: Validated for 5–20 μl Average ramp rate: 5.5°C/sec
- Temperature range: 40–100°C
- Temperature uniformity: ± 0.1°C
- Optical system:
Dual LED excitation (452–486 nm and 542–582 nm), four emission filters (505–545 nm,
562–596 nm, 604–644 nm, and 665–705 nm) and CCD camera
Calibrated dyes at shipment: SYBR Green, FAM, HEX, ROX, Cy5, and Q670.
Additional dyes within the wavelength range compatible with Eco filters are supported
with no additional calibration required for implementation.
Passive reference dyes: Use of ROX is supported, but optional
- Data collection: Data collected in all four filters for all wells regardless of plate setup;
plate setup for data analysis can be altered after run completion Melt curve analysis supports
continuous data acquisition in a single filter to provide increased data point collection
and reduced run times
- Real-Time PCR run time (40 cycles): Less than 40 minutes 12-month service contract, including parts and labor
- Electrical Voltage: 120–240 VAC = 10% Frequency: 50/60 Hz = 1%
- Nominal current draw: 8A
- Peak power: 500W; typical power is 180W Software Multiple-license Eco system software
is included at no additional cost; virtually all chemistries supported;
applications include Absolute Quantification, Relative Quantification,
Allelic Discrimination, High Resolution Melt curve analysis (HRM)
- Dimensions Closed W×D×H: 13.6 in × 12.2 in × 12.6 in Open W×D×H: 13.6 in × 12.2 in × 14.5 in
- Weight: 13.6 Kg (30 lbs)
- Performance Sensitivity: 1 copy
- Dynamic range: > 9 logs linear range
- Precision: Discriminates 5,000 and 10,000 template copies with 99% confidence