Kusters continuous singeing and bleaching line
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
- Useful working width: 3.200 mm.
- entry fabric from big roll
- brushing device for working in front and back side fabric with suction
- Kuesters singeing with 2 burners, for working in front and back side fabric
- beating device for working in front and back side fabric with suction
- no. 1 desizing tanks with sqeezer mangle
- area destined for:
1) winding in big roll for the fabrics processed from singeing machine + desizing tank
2) Fabrics in big roll for bleaching line
3) a high path for the fabrics coming from the singeing machine + desizing tank and that go on directly into the bleaching line
- N. 2 washing tanks with a sqeezer mangle for each tank
- N. 1 saturation tank to saturate the fabric with the bleaching bath so that the fabric can enter in the vaporizing room very impregnated of bath
- Steaming room with the possibility to work with two series of rollers (horizzontal and vertical combined) or through a rollers bed
- N. 3 tanks for neutralizzation, washing and rinsing the bleached fabrics wich a sqeezer mangle for each tank
- N. 1 small tank for give the chemical products
- N. 1 strong final sqeezer mangle
- delivery fabric in big roll device
- the machine is still in function and can be inspected when it is working
- With a fabric of 300 grams we can consider a real production speed between 60 and 70 m / min., “speed of real and effective production”.
This line can work in three phases:
- 1) as a continuous singeing and desizing line of fabrics.
- 2) as a continuosus line for bleaching of fabrics.
- 3) as a continuosus complete and combined line for singeing and bleaching of fabrics