Matrix No 7000 – 5 metre
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
CNC Thread Grinding Machine for Ball Screw Spindles
MATRIX No 7000 – 5 metre
Grinding length 4,100 mm
Max. workpiece clamping length 5,000 mm
Height of centres above guideway 200 mm
Workpiece / thread Ø, min./max. 10 - 390 mm
Workspindle bore 155 mm
Pitch range, min./max. 1.25 – 150 mm
Max. helix angle + / - 24 °
Grinding wheel dimensions, Ø x width 500 x 60 mm
Infeed stroke X Axis 345 mm
Grinding slide stroke Z Axis 4,100 mm
Workpiece speeds C Axis 1 - 120 rpm
Grinding wheel speeds 50 – 1,500 rpm
Spindle drive, approx. 15 kW
Total electrical load 40 kW - 400 V - 50 Hz
Weight 22,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* SIEMENS CNC Control, Model 3 G, for 3 axes: Z = table movement, X = grinding slide
movement, C = workpiece spindle head rotation.
* Automatic grinding process with presettable infeed cycles and dressing cycles.
* ELECTROBALANCE grinding wheel balancing device.
* Motor-driven crusher unit, mounted above the grinding wheel, with automatic compensation.
* Motor-driven helix swivable of grinding head with digital display of angle on the control panel.
* Five 3-point work steadies for external threads. * Separate hydraulic unit.
* Pneumatic supply system mounted on the back of the machine.
* 6-jaw chuck, Ø approx. 310 mm.
* Manual control device (electronic Handwheel) for the X Axis.
* Completely covered working area with sliding doors but machine does not have a coolant device.