Others Co-Generation Plant
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
A COMPLETE PLANT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ELECTRICITY COMPLETE RECOVERY SYSTEM AND HEAT ACCUMULATION (HOT WATER AT 85 DEGREES)
THE PLANT IS ALSO EQUIPPED WITH SPECIAL BATTERIES COOLING THAT ALLOWS ITS USE IN ALL CLIMATES AND INDEPENDENTLY OF THE USE OF THE THERMAL PART.
The group of cogeneration is a machine able to transform the chemical energy of a fuel, diesel fuel, gas or biogas in mechanical energy of rotation of the electric generator and partially in thermal energy
from the residual exhaust gases and fluids from the air-oils or-engine cooling water.
The mechanical energy transmitted to the electric generator is from the same transformed into electrical energy, while the thermal energy is recovered
from the heat exchangers / takeup through thermal exchanges on fluids predetermined vectors, such as water, steam, or air to the desired temperatures.
The obvious complexity and rapidity of technological operations above, requires a management and control of the automatic type made by 'microprocessor' programmed by the manufacturer.
The microprocessor also manages all systems of alarms and locks are required to maintain the good condition of the components and the safety of the operators may be present.
The normal operation of the system does not require presence of on-site personnel.
All the 'machines' used, as stated the assembler, are conform to directive 89 / 392 CE
COMPOSITION OF THE PLANT
The main parts of the plant are the following:
• n. 1 Internal combustion engine powered by methane gas
• n. 1 Electric generator of the synchronous type
• n. 1 Electrical control panel with two compartments
• n. 1 Power electrical panel to a compartment
• Thermal exchangers / retriever
• hydraulic accessories and electrical connection and management
1.3 Features and general technical features the group of COGENERATION, by the combustion of methane gas, produces electricity and thermal energy.
1.3.1 Autogenerated electrical energy system works:
• in parallel with the ENEL network, generating the power to a constant value set within the control panel.
• In parallel with the ENEL network, generating the power to a value that varies as a function of the request of establishment (exchange zero)
• in emergency to island (stand-alone) with automatic or manual switching by key island, providing all the electricity to the users of the plant.
Electrical power is supplied from the plant with the following characteristics:
electrical lines of output: three phase
maximum electrical power deliverable: 640 KW
voltage and frequency output 400 Vac 50 Hz
Production yield equal to 3.3 Kw of electric energy + thermal energy over 5 Kw per cubic meter of gas.
1.3.2 Thermal energy recovered
The cogeneration plant, generates thermal energy as a secondary product, in the form of hot water at a maximum temperature of 85 °C.
Two heat exchangers, one oil-water and a water-water, carry out the recovery of the cooling power of the engine by heating water at a temperature of about 80 - 85 °C,
which is sent by a special electric pump to a distribution manifold
equipped with circulators revival to the consumers.
It is also possible to have a reserve of thermal energy in the moments where the
cogenerator is not in function, by means of a storage tank with a capacity of 40 '000 liters supplied directly by one of the lines.
The movement of water through the heat exchangers is ensured by specific pumps suitable for flow rates and pressures.
There is also the by-pass the fumes directly to discharge to the atmosphere
. Rather than to the exchanger of recovery in the case of not steam consumption,
while a dissipative elettroradiatore ensures any emergency cooling of the water engine in moments of non-absorption of thermal energy by the users.
Thermal Power recovers bile in hot water: 535 kwt
1 - Instruction Manual and technical specifications of the electrical panel
2 - Engine brand GUASCOR type FGLD 480/80 - electric generator brand Leroy Somer LSA49.1 type L9
3 - Electric pumps water motor circuit/ secondary/ inter- cooler brand CALPEDA type VARIE - plate heat
exchanger water- water brand CIPRIANI type SV300M12 /085/304/E / AFL
4 - Flow Meter water brand ENDRESS HAUSER type PROMAG 30 F DN 80 - Controller of calculating
thermal energy in hot water brand Raab Karcher T type 25
5 - Thermostats regulating EUWELL brand type EWPC 901 / 902 - adjustment thermostat
brand IMIT type TC2 - Clock programer brand ABB type DTT1 / 1
6 - stabilized power supply Three-phase brand type EZM
brand ABB SACE type ISOMAX DX Series S7 1600A
7 - ENEL protection interface DV 601 brand THYTRONlC type DMA 100
- protection interface electric generator DV 602 brand THYTRONlC type DMA 200
- protection electric generator 64 brand THYTRONlC type RMT/6
- protection electric generator brand LOVATO type DRV3
- protection electric generator brand brand THYTRONlC type 67R
8 - Card exchange 'zero' with network brand WOODWARD type PROCESS- CONTROLL
- Synchronizer brand WOODWARD SPM type
- control board laps/ engine and power brand WOODWARD type 2301
9 - Manual programer (PLC) Brand GE FANUC type LOGICMASTER 90-30
- programrs Manual alarms viewer brand T- UNE type TCPOlR- 04
- Manual control controller temperatures cylinders brand TECSYSTEM type MM453
10 - CERTIFICATES :
• CE machines
• CE declaration group engine/alternator brand GUASCOR way FGLD 480 / 80
• framework test electrical power and control report
• flow meter water brand AND H way PROMAG 30 F - DN 80
• testing protection boards network brand THYTRONIC DMA mode 100
• testing protection boards network brand THYTRONIC DMA mode 200
• EZMARSR20ABDM - Switches B . T. electric generator