Others Process equipment for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food or chemical industry
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
BACHILLER PC-200 Complete Process process equipment (2004).
Unused. It was bought for a project that never was performed.
Processes: Dispersion, emulsion, humidification, homogenization, dissolution, mixing, suspension and vacuum deaeration.
For suspensions, emulsions and dispersions. For the preparation of any liquid or pasty product since all manufacturing operations can be carried out in a single device, from the loading of the ingredients to the deaerated and preparation prior to packaging. It combines different basic elements of agitation such as the cowles stirrer, disperser and mixer-scraper ideal for suspensions, emulsions and dispersions.
In stainless steel
The PC incorporates:
- Agitation and dispersion devices with independent actuation.
- Speeds and types of exchange impellers to perform all types of emulsions even at room temperature.
- Dynamic thin layer aeration system on which the vacuum acts.
- Special scraper system for the constant renewal of the product in contact with the walls.
- Double heating-cooling outer shirt with optimal fluid distribution.
- Cowles Stirrer
- Vacuum deaeration
- Temperature measurement and control
- Heating and cooling
- Download the finished product, cleaning and sterilization.
Useful volume: 200 LF
Total volume: 338 LT
Minimum volume: 125 LT
Interior free height: 275 mm.
Exchange surface: 1.5 m2
Pressure shirt design: 3 bar
Ag power Anchor: 1.5 kW
Emulsifying power: 5.5 kW
Warm-up time: 15 min
Steam consumption: 28 kg.
Cooling time: 30 min
Cooling water flow: 1.5 m3 / h.
Empty pump power: 2.2 kW
Discharge valve (ball): 40 dn.
Solid bottom hopper: 7l.
Hydraulic central power: 0.37 kW.
Height: 2750 mm Length: 2450 mm Width: 1175 mm