Pelton & Crane Magnaclave, MC Bench-model or Floor-model Autoclave Sterilizer
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
15" diam x 30"D (inside)
27"W x 33"D x 53"H (outside)
208 Volts, 60 Hz, 24 A
Product Description With a chamber size that measures 15" x 30" (85 Liters), the Magna-Clave is ideal for busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics and small hospitals. Fully freestanding. No fussing with plumbing or water pumps or RO systems or ventilation.
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached.
- Large chamber capacity (15" dia x 26" deep)
- Safety lock system protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure.
- Stand provides a handy storage space.
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start.
- Reservoir drain is conveniently located on the front for easy cleaning.
- Very simple and easy door locking mechanism.
- Green area is clearly marked on both the temperature and pressure gauge showing the normal sterilization range for quick monitoring.
- Indicator lights show "Power On", "Heat On", "Sterile", and "Open Door", giving easy, positive indication of the status of the sterilization cycle.
- Buzzer sounds at the end of sterilization cycle alerting operator that chamber can be vented.
- Water reservoir has large capacity to adequately cool condensed steam, reducing the need for refilling.
- Safety interlock prevents main heaters from activating unless door is securely locked for added safety.
- "Open door" light lets operator know when pressure has dissipated to the point where the door can be safely opened.
- Water level indicator clearly shows how much water is needed.
- Preheat feature allows faster sterilization time.
To operate and maintain the Magna Clave, a minimum space of 34" - 40" wide x 56" deep x 65" high is required