Perkin Elmer PE 341 Polarimeter
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1x Perkin Elmer, PE 341, Polarimeter
Perkin Elmer Model 341 is a precision digital polarimeter that comes with Na
and Hg source lamps and Glan-Taylor polarizer.
It can be extended into the UV and is ready for polarimetric HPLC detection.
This 341 Polarimeter uses the proven optical null principle and microprocessor electronics:
a highly precise instrument that is easy to use for quality control and research work as well.
System Specifications: Microprocessor electronics, built-in mercury (Hg) and sodium(Na) lamps,
wavelength selection by turret-mounted filters
(589 nm/NaD, 578 nm, 546 nm, 436 nm and 365 nm spectral lines).
• Four positions for additional mercury line filters.
• Two selectable aperture stops for standard cells and microcells.
• UV-transmitting Glan- Taylor calcite polarizer prisms.
• Optical null system with automatic rotation of the analyzer, range of rotation /- 85 .
• Internal angular resolution: 0.0001.
• Display of results in angular degrees, as specific or molar rotation
or in Z of the International Sugar Scale and with user defined factors.
• Automatic gain control, digital signal averaging with 10 selectable integration periods.