Prima PRIMA POWER LPE6F PUNCHING MACHINE AND 3 KW FIBER LASER CNC Control
EUROPE (Central and Eastern)
PRIMA POWER LPE6F PUNCHING MACHINE AND 3 KW FIBER LASER
PRIMA POWER LPE6F turret press:
- punching force: 20 tons
- spool drive: servo-electric
- punch stroke length: automatic, intelligent optimization
- stroke depth adjustment: programmable in 0.001 mm increments
- beater stroke length adjustment: programmed with an increment of 0.001 mm
- slider speed adjustment: programmable
- number of tool stations: 20 pcs.
- tool system: Thick Turret
- maximum diameter of the stamp: 89 mm
- maximum stamp diameter in the Index station: 89 mm
- maximum rotational speed of the tool: 250 rpm.
- pumping speed (for 25 mm distance between embossments): 80-150 l / min.
Maximum cutting thicknesses of the PRIMA POWER LPE6F punching machine and the 3 kW FIBER laser:
- black steel: 8 mm punching, 8 mm laser cutting (3 kW)
- stainless steel: punching 8 mm, laser cutting (3 kW) 6 mm
- aluminum: 8 mm punching, 6 mm laser cutting (3 kW)
- minimum material thickness: 0.5 mm
- maximum sheet weight: 200 kg
- maximum sheet size (X x Y): 3074 x 1565 mm
- common work area (punching and laser): 2500 x 1565 mm (no repositioning)
- X axis travel: 3144 mm
- Y axis travel: 1615 mm
- maximum speed of the X axis: 120 m / min.
- maximum speed of the Y axis: 90 m / min.
- maximum transverse speed: 150 m / min.
- maximum punching speed (for 1mm between holes): 1000 l / min.
- maximum marking speed: 2500 l / min.
- the maximum deviation in the location of the holes (X / Y axes): 0.1 mm
- maximum deviation of the hole-hole distance (X / Y axes): + -0.05 mm
- maximum angular deviation: + - 0.1 degrees
- revolver speed: 30 rpm.
- total weight of the machine: 15,000 kg
The line is equipped with a 20-position revolver. 10 stations are fixed, but with the possibility of installing tools with sizes: A, B, C, max. 50.8 mm. Up to 10 other stations can be installed:
- fixed tools (B, C, D), max. fi 88.9 mm
- rotary tools - Multi-Tool stations
- Multi Drop-in stations
- rotary up-forming stations
Advantages of the PRIMA POWER LPE6F punching machine:
- continuous control of the punching speed (programmed CNC)
- individually electronically controlled stroke depth
- nibbling operations: up to 1000 strokes per min.
- very precise stamp control (used in special applications)
The sheet metal processing center is equipped with the IPG Ytterbium YLS Fiber 3000 W (3 kW) laser, thanks to which it is possible to process many different materials, e.g. mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass.
Detailed parameters of cutting the 3 kW Fiber laser:
- aluminum: 0.5-6 mm
- cold-rolled black steel: 0.5-4 mm
- hot rolled black steel: 4-8 mm
- electro-galvanized steel: 1-4 mm
- hot dip galvanized steel: 1-4 mm
- aluzinc: 0.8-3 mm
- stainless steel: 0.5-6 mm
- copper: 0.5-6 mm
- brass: 0.5-6 mm