Ricoma RCM-1501TC single head
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
15-needle / 15-colour, single-head machine that allows flat, cap and tubular embroidery.
VERY GOOD GENERAL CONDITION AND OPERATIONAL SETTINGS FOR PRODUCTION!
The RCM-1501TC comes with Drawings XI - Embroidery software for PC / Included: Modular Basic software with Text &Editing 5 modules
• A 7" touch screen and a user-friendly and intuitive interface: everything becomes more ergonomic, simpler and faster!
• Visualization of work in real time.
• 8 pre-selected and editable frame sizes.
• Built-in text editing software with 5 available fonts that allows text embroidery to be created without any additional software!
Well balanced, the embroidery machine remains stable in production and does not emit vibrations. It is fast and efficient.
• Embroidery speed of 1200 stitches per minute.
• 50 x 35 cm flat embroidery area.
• 270° wide angle system for marking over more than two thirds of a cap.
• Memory: 20 million points
• Automatic or manual thread cutter
• Automatic, semi-automatic or manual color change for fabric application during embroidery
• Thread breakage detector, end of bobbin/thread with automatic machine stop
• Emergency stop button to CE standards
• USB port / serial port / Ethernet port
• Shortcut and indicator for the 100° position
• Lighting lamp on embroiderer's stand and worktop
• Possibility of working in a network with other Ricoma embroiderers
The RCM-1501TC comes with an independent bobbin winder so as not to interrupt a production in progress.
An outline preselection button allows you to control whether the embroidery is the dimensions of the mounted hoop.
The Ricoma RCM-1501TC comes with a starter kit containing:
• Assortment of POLY 40 coils
• Pre-wound bobbin thread with cardboard backing
• White non-woven embroidery support 37g/m² STIFFY 1640 in a width of 52 cm x 5ML
• Protective film for terry cloth and fleece in width of 50 cm x 5 ML
• Normal point needles
• Gunold fabric spray glue - 500 ml can
• Repair kit (with narrow-bladed scissors, snipper, seam ripper, screwdriver and threading pliers)
• Lubricating pen
• POLY Gunold color chart
- Size (W x H x D): 75 x 86 x 82 cm
- Weight: 90 Kg
- Size (W x H x D): 70 x 70 x 78 cm
- Weight: 38 kg
- 150 W servomotor - Very low power consumption for industry
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 102 x 98 x 83 cm
- Weight: 160 kg
- Series of 8 round frames: 2 x Ø 9cm - 2 x Ø 12 cm - 2 x Ø 15 cm - 2 x Ø 20 cm
- 2 square frames 29 x 29 cm and 1 oval frame 54 x 35 cm
- Series of cap frames: 2 clipping circles (one in progress and one in work)
- 1 loading station frame and 1 stripping station on machine
- Independent bobbin winder
+ the Starter Production Kit