Used Cardiac Stress Test - Schiller Medical - CARDIOVIT AT-104
The load testing system SCHILLER CARDIOVIT AT-104 PC
The diagnostic system AT-104 PC SCHILLER is a complete solution for data logging and data management that can be installed on our AT-104 PC Touch, on your laptop / PC or on your network.
-Engineering program with accurate measurements of registered
-Rhythm of rest
-Working on a PC or offline basis
-Interfaces for controlling digital bicycle ergometers / running tracks
The SCHILLER AT-104 PC diagnostic system is a data acquisition and management solution that can be installed on our AT-104 PC Touch, on your laptop / PC or in your network.
You can perform, analyze, save and transmit the following measurements:
-12-channel resting ECG
-12-channel exercise ECG
-24h or 48h ABPM (ambulatory blood pressure measurement)
-24h long-term ECG
The AT-104 PC offers:
seamless connection to electronic patient records for faster digital workflows and invoicing worklists for direct access via SEMA to the patient master data in the
Hospital Information System. Therefore, the time-consuming entry of a patient is reduced and inays are invoicing are reduced.diagnostic safety thanks to the
proven ECG analysis software.
Lying ergometer SCHILLER
Thanks to the flexible fixation of the couch positions, this new safe recumbent ergometer is suitable for stress testing and testing using a catheter in cardiology and restorative medicine, in patients at risk, elderly or physically weakened patients.
Compatible with all SCHILLER workstation workstations
Adjusting the couch, seat and headrest with remote control
Large rotary LCD screen (10 x 7.5 cm)
Reliable steel / aluminum construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg
ERG 911 S/L
A new generation of medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometers.
The new SCHILLER couch/semi-couch safety ergometer has been developed and manufactured according to the latest European directives for medical ergometers. It is particularly suitable for exercise and cardiac catheter tests in cardiology and rehabilitation, as well as for high-risk patients and elderly or handicapped people.
• Compatible with all SCHILLER exercise ECG devices
• All SCHILLER ergometers are equipped with large graphical displays (10 cm x 7,5 cm; 4 x 3 in).
• Almost noiseless drive
• Slope (0–45°), saddle and head rest are infinitely adjustable via remote control
• Automatic computer control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface
• Strong and modern design
• Stable steel construction for a maximum weight of 160 kg
• Speed-independent load
• Surface coating for easy cleaning
• Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• Maintenance-free drive
• Arm rest for blood pressure measurements
• Easy patient access and positioning on the couch
• Easily programmable ergometry parameters and alarm limits