SHANKLIN F1, Form Fill Seal Shrink Wrapper Max package size 48"L x 16"W x 6" H
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
• Up to 50 packages a minute and 60 linear feet.
• Min. package size 6"L x 2" W x 1/8" H max package size 48"L x 16"W x 6" H infeed belt for random spaced product.
• Side weld with scrap removal hot knife end seal film perforating system comes equipped w/ 6'-6" L x 17" wide.
• Infeed conveyor heat tunnels available upon request.
• Has scrap removal vac drum. Footprint of approximately 4'x11' required space.
• The Model F-1 Wrapper wraps product with neat welded bead seals on three sides of the package and no overlap across the bottom.
• A Shanklin Side Sealer makes the longitudinal seal, and a set of traveling end seal jaws make the transverse seals.
• The film inverting head will accept a range of product sizes, and film width is generally not critical.