Used CT Scanner - Siemens - SOMATOM DR
Condition: Refurbished - major parts replacement
Year manufactured: 1985
Year refurbished: 1992
SOMATOM DR / Version G1 from SIEMENS AG (Germany)
The equipment is completed with:
1. Scanning unit with X-ray tube (X-ray tube) of ORT 151 brand
ST-103MS with oil cooling rotating shaft (with the date of issue "May"
1991. №608718 and the date of replacement "28.10.1992" with a capacity of up to 12
scans per minute in 256256 dpi mode and the total number
guaranteed passes to 1 (one) million), a block of detectors,
measuring electronics, analog-to-digital converter, sensors
spatial orientation (in this model 384 pcs.)
2. A table for a patient with an electric drive with a maximum amplitude
moving horizontally 1485 mm.
3. DMC Operator Console with Text and Graphic Monitors
(the maximum number of lines in text mode does not exceed 735).
4. Media Console on magnetic disks for digital archiving
iz2-x devices RC25 with 25 MB each (fixed and removable).
5. fixed-disk storage systems capacity RA80 121 Mb.
6. fixed-disk storage systems capacity RA81 458Mb.
7. Magnetic system fixed TS05 capacity 28 Mb.
8. drive on floppy disks at RX02 0.5 Mb.
9. control computer POP11/24.
10. BSP11 Image Processor.
11. the system printer Terminal (ANS), VT100, box drawing characters, without
support for Cyrillic).
12. high-quality Micromatic generator with microprocessor
control and pulse power source 96-125Kv.
13. the cooler.
14. power cables and wires according to the installation documentation.
15. the necessary hardware.
16. documentation on the RT-11 Software Version 5.2 OEM for
tomographic SOMATOM DR/G1, manufactured by SIEMENS:
license from company Digital Software at software RT-11
(Single User Ucerica);
user manual POP-11/24;
RC25 user guide;
Installation Guide RC25;
computer architecture guide POP-11;
Guide to processor architecture, POP -11 (24, 44);
technical guide to the POP-11/24;
technical guidance for the processor to FPF-11;
user manual RX02;
installation and use of the system, as well as guidance
the operator, programmer;
leadership and technical documentation on printer Terminal (5 books);
DR-system user's Guide 11 c (4 books).
17. the installation and system documentation on the SIEMENS computer tomograph
The tomograph made 13.12.1985, SIEMENS
AG and 20.06.1986, was put into operation. In 1990, as a result of
exploitation has been replaced by the stand of the scanning unit, 28.10.1992 g.
Replacement x-ray tubes ORT ARTICLE 151 – 103MS
translated into a color image with the simultaneous dismantling of tomographic and preparing it to
Be in 10 wooden crates in a closed room and ready to