Skatron Embla 384, Microplate Washer
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Model No: Embla 384
This Skatron Embla microplate washer provides drug discovery
and life science researchers with effective solutions to decrease
both the time and cost of discovering new drug therapies.
These washers offer versatility for a variety of assays, including cell-based assays.
The Embla 384 Cell Washer has been optimized for cell-based assays
and accepts 384-well format microplates.
Embla washers are durable and easy to maintain.
Wash heads are made of Polyethylene Terephthlate (PET) with stainless steel probes to prevent corrosion.
A rinse program is included for quick and easy daily cleaning of the unit.
• Integrates easily into laboratory automation systems.
• Dual wash heads ensure high throughput, flexibility and reliability.
• PC-programmable in Windows environment.
• Flexible programming: 99 programs, each with up to 50 steps.
• RS-232 computer interface.
• Internal pressure pump. Plate adjustment feature.
• Robotics compatible.
Compatible with Molecular Devices FLIPR3 Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader system,
as well as Molecular Devices microplate reader systems.
The Embla 384 cell washer is a top-loading, robotic-compatible microplate washer for high throughput screening.
It is designed specifically for cell-based assays, which require a gentler wash,
but can also be used for ELISAs