Smipack FP8000CS wrapper and a T-652 shrink tunnel
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Used only a few times. 2019 machine
FP8000CS wrapper and a T-652 shrink tunnel
Ready to ship
Some conveyors and feeders included.
Automatic L-Bar Sealer, Shrink Tunnel, Scanning and Divert System
A shrink packaging system to overwrap shipping boxes labeled with address and barcode information.
Package/barcode will be scanned and diverted onto the appropriate gravity accumulation conveyor.
Box length range- 10” to 30”
Box width range- 8” to 26”
Box height range- 1” to 5”
Weight- 1lb. to 10 lbs.
Speed- 10- 15 boxes per minute dependent on box size and operator dexterity
- Scrap winder device.
- HMI 7" Industry 4.0
- Conveyor closing system.
- Device for the centering of the printed film.
- Sealing bar for polyethylene from 15 to 60 my.
- Motorized infeed conveyor.
- Protected outlet conveyor with idle rollers step 46 mm / 1,81" length 1000 mm / 39.37".
FP8000 CS - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Power supply: 220-240V 3 PH+PE, 50/60 Hz.
- Max. absorbed power: 3950 W.
- Sealing bar: 840 x 710 mm - 33.07" x 27.95"
- Maximum pack height: 250 mm - 9.84"
- Production: up to 2700 p./h.
- Maximum reel size: Ø350 x 850 mm - Ø13.78" x 33.46"
- Conveyors speed: 10-30 m/min - 32.81-98.43 ft/min
- Machine dimensions: mm 2625 x 2225 x 1605-1765h - 103.35" x 87.60" x 63.19-69.49"h.
RECOMMENDED WORKING TEMPERATURE: FROM +8 C° TO +40 C° - FROM +47 °F TO +104 °F
ENVIRONMENTAL RELATIVE HUMIDITY: MAX 70%
FP 8000 CS - COMPONENTS
Components 8000 CS - ADVISED FILM QUALITY
- Conveyors: CHIORINO
- Motors: BONFIGLIOLI
- Reducers: BONFIGLIOLI
- Electronics: SMITEC
- Encoder: SICK
- Inverter: SMITEC
- Remote-control switchesi: LOVATO
- Relays: PHOENIX
- Terminals: PHOENIX
- Fuses holder: LOVATO
- ON/OFF switch: LOVATO
- Push buttons Ø 22: LOVATO
- Photocells: SICK
- Inductive sensors: SICK
- Connectors: PHOENIX - ILME
- Safety magnetic sensors: SICK
- Signal lamp: LOVATO
- Material: Polyolefin , polyethylene, microperforated film
- Usable films: technical type film or films for food.
- Thickness: up to 30 micron (polyethylene from 15 to 60 my with optional sealing bar for polyethylene)
up to 120 gauge (polyethylene from 59 to 236 gauge with optional sealing bar for polyethylene)
NOTE: Different specifications shall undergo the feasibility study by the Seller's technical department.
T652 - Tunnel for Modular L-Sealing Machines
Modularity and excellent price/quality ratios are the main features characterizing the manual, semi-automatic
and fully automatic sealers of the FP series. All the models of this range can indeed be supplied with or without
The automatic models in this range are full electric, without compressed air requirement.
The INOX version machines are ideal to satisfy the exigencies of the food industry (meat, frozen food, fish,
cheese, chocolate, etc.), and are characterized by a stainless steel frame (AISI 304) and the conveyor complying
with the FDA, UE and USDA standards, concerning products in direct contact with food.
Compared to the traditional L-sealers, the FP series provides higher outputs as well as the possibility of using
Polyethylene film, besides the traditional shrink films, and includes different models for outputs ranging up
to 3600 packs/hour.
Double-chamber shrink tunnel
FLXMOD® control system equipped with:
o Alphanumeric LCD control panel provided with electronic board
o Modular power section, separated from the control panel and equipped with:
inverter to control the speed of the oven belt
solid state relays to control the resistance module
o This system allows a simple and precise control of all the machine operations, such as:
adjustment of the tunnel conveyor speed
adjustment of the tunnel shrinking temperature
possibility of scheduling up to 10 different work cycles
Tunnel conveyor with turning or fixed silicone-coated rollers
Tunnel air flow adjustable by flaps
Reduced power consumption
Compliance with CE regulations
Power supply: 220 - 240 / 380 – 415 V 3PH + PE / 3PH + N + PE 50/60 Hz
Installed power: 15800 W
Maximum pack height: 300 mm
Speed of conveyors: 3 - 18 m/min
Machine size: 1910 x 1045 mm h 1565 mm
Machine net weight: 380 Kg
Usable Films: Pvc, Polyolefins and Polyethylene up to 80 µ
Item Unit Price