Sony BVMD14H5U Color Monitor
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1x Sony, BVMD14H5U, Color Monitor
Excellent Condition - Has all option cards installed !
14" (13" V) 800 TVL G1 Standalone, PAL and NTSC
QC,Passed no remote / no cables / tested monitor with Textronix #1411 generator Pal. No burn ins on picture tube test completed.
A standalone evaluation grade color video monitor designed for critical applications, Sony's BVM-14F5U features .25mm CRT for 800 TVL resolution, SMPTE C Phosphors, a built-in controller, an IC Memory Card slot, and a Beam Current Feedback system for stabilized color temperature. Other features include four input module slots for BKM input decoder/adapters (up to 24 composite inputs), one permanent RGB/Component input, data save/exchange through RS-485 or IC Memory card (via BKM-10R or BKM-11R), a modular chassis construction, Auto-setup (chroma, phase), Auto WhiteBalance using industry standard color analysers (Minolta, Thoma, Phillips), and 16:9/4:3 aspect ratios.
- ISR (Interactive Status Reporting): When linked to an ISR network, the monitor can be queried for current operating conditions.
- Modular Control Panel: A separate control panel allows for valuable rack space saving. (A 14-inch standalone version with built-in controls is also available.)
- VITC Reader (Vertical Interval Time Code): On-screen display of time code for editing and duplicating references.
- Auto White Balance: Precise color temperature adjustment is possible with well known industry analyzers such as Minolta, Thoma, - Philips, Tektronix, Graseby.-
- Higher Resolution: With the new and improved CRT, Sony has surpassed the quality of its previous line of high resolution without tradeoff in color uniformity
- SMPTE C Phosphors: SMPTE C standard phosphors maintain precise color representation which allows for accurate color reproduction and easy monitor matching.
- Color Temperature Stability: As the CRT ages or ambient temperature changes, the drive of the electron beam is continually adjusted so that consistent color temperature is maintained.
- Multiple Input Slots: Allows the monitor to be configured with multiple adapter boards for various combinations of decoders and additional inputs.
- Close Caption Reader: Decodes and displays text from captioned signals.
- Safe Area/Title Area: On-screen display of safe area and title markers in 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios for titling references.