EUROPE (Western and Northern)
1x SONY, PXW-X180, Three 1/3-inch type Exmor™ CMOS Full HD sensor XDCAM camcorder
The PXW-X180 three 1/3-inch type Exmor™ CMOS sensors camcorder records Full HD XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP, as well as MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps, MPEG HD 420 35 Mbps, AVCHD and DV, making it ideal for a wide range of applications from education/videography to news and broadcast production. As the successor to the HVR-Z7 and HXR-NX5, the PXW-X180 has a lot of attractive features, including dual SxS memory card slots, proxy recording on SD card, a G Series fixed 25x HD zoom lens with 26mm wide angle and variable ND filter, that provides four conventional mechanical 4 ND filter positions or a linear switch dial for more control in changing light conditions. The camcorder also has wireless functions and NFC (Near Field Communication) capabilities.
-Three 1/3-inch type Exmor™ CMOS Full HD sensors
- High resolution, high sensitivity, low noise, and wide dynamic range for enhanced shooting under severe lighting conditions and more creative freedom.
- G Series fixed 25x professional HD zoom lens
- 26mm wide angle zoom with three independent rings with end-stop and large focal length.
- High quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP recordings on SxS memory cards
- Supports XAVC Intra and Long GOP codecs, as well as MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps, the widely-accepted broadcast standard compliant with the latest EBU recommendations. The PXW-X180 also records in MPEG HD 420 35 Mbps, AVCHD and DV, offering flexibility and budget savings on recording media.
- Dual ND filter control mechanism for more flexibility