Sperotto rimar Carbosol Carbonizing plant
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Carbonising plant in solvents
- model: CARBOSOL - A.K.F. COMBINED SOLVENT / WATER CARBONISING
- rollers width: 2000 mm
- useful working width: 1,800 mm.
- construction year: 12/1989, started up in 1990
- The line consists of:
- No.3 oxygenation sections
- No.1 cooling section, with suction
- No.1 brushing machine high efficiency
- No.1 united `impregnation with perc
- No.1 united `impregnation with sulfuric acid
- No.1 Primary distiller
- No.1 distiller secondary
- No.1 unit felling of smoke with activated charcoals
- No.1 tank sludge
- No.1 perc deposit
- No.1 set of spare batteries + filters.
- fabric entry can be done from folded fabric or in big roll
- Output fabric can be done from folded fabric or in big roll
- plant conditions: currently disassembled
The plant, when in operation, consumes about 30/35 m³ of cold water per hour at a maximum temperature not exceeding 20 ° C,
The carbonising plant will be completely overhauled, both for all mechanical parts as well as for electrical parts.
The overhaul mainly consist in:
- Replacement of the gaskets of the rollers in the tanks
- Replacement of the bearing
- Replacement of the rubber sleeves
- Replacement of the mechanical seals of the pumps.
- Replacement of the active carbons (800 Kg.).
Moreover all the electrical part will be checked and the components, that are unsuitable, will be replaced.