AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Tecan Te-VacS Option Box Control Unit / Vacuum Unit
Liquid Handlers: Vacuum Unit: Tecan: Te-VacS: 10760680 02
The Te-VacS system is a versatile vacuum separation module for Tecan pipetting platforms. It is designed to fully automate cartridge-based filtration and/or solid phase extraction (SPE) processes. Te-VacS is able to host different types of SPE plates and SPE cartridges from various suppliers. It can be operated singly or in combination with other modules on Tecan pipetting platforms thereby eliminating cost-intensive hands-on time by lab personnel in the life science industry.
The Te-VacS module provides two separate vacuum positions connected to a high performance vacuum pump. The module can easily be integrated into Freedom EVO® or Genesis-based workstations. No external power supply is necessary. Straightforward operating and control of the device is enabled by Tecan’s Pipetting Software Packages.
* Te-VacS can easily be configured to host different types of SPE plates and SPE cartridges from various suppliers
* Separate vent lines for each vacuum position prevent aerosol-caused cross-contamination
* Automated exchange of tubes or plates on the Te-VacS allows multiple batch processes without user intervention
* Process scale-up can be realized by parallel use of multiple Te-VacS systems on one single workstation
* Te-VacS technology is compatible with vacuum-based reagent kits from numerous vendors such as Millipore®, Promega® and others
* Extraction of plasmid DNA
* Purification of PCR products and cycle sequencing products
* Purification of genomic DNA from blood, body fluids, cells, tissue, micro-organisms, food or plants
* Isolation of viral nucleic acids from blood plasma or serum
* Extraction of drugs from blood plasma
* Filtration and ultra-filtration